Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 11

Greetings and Nailutations!

Another week and the Olympics are under way!  Not much nail art this week due to so much Olympic watching, but I fell in love with the swatches of Bliss Polish I did, so 3 of my favorites this week are from that blog review.

First up is Destiny by Bliss Polish in it's matte form.  It is so beautiful!


Next is a gorgeous maroon holo called Wine & Dine by Bliss.  I LOVE HOLO!!


The final swatch is of XO by Bliss and the color combination is so delicious!


Next is my first Hare Polish!  I added some electric bolts and stripes to sass it up!


And, one of my favorites is my tree of love.  I was so happy how this turned out!


  Lastly is my Valentine's mani which was a mix and match of stripes, leopard print and distressed.



Have a wonderful week!
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)