Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Indie-Go Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

I must admit, I am a sucker for subscription boxes.  Anytime a few indies join in shananigens to create some sort of limited edition exclusive polish for a box….I'm sold.  Some may say it's a weakness, but I consider it a super power.

The March box contains a polish from Ethereal Lacquer, Stardust Polish, Literary Lacquers and guest indie maker Pipe Dream Polish.  They can be purchased for a limited time (limited quantity) from Ethereal Lacquer at the end of the previous month.

First up is the guest polish from Pipe Dream Polish called Lagune Enchantee.  It is a delicious blue jelly almost verging on crelly with several sizes of blue, turquoise glitters as well as green squares.  This polish is gorgeous.  Photos show 2 coats with a shiny top coat.





Next is Literary Lacquers Invariably Fatal, a dark grey holo.  In the light (not the light box) it sparkled like a full moon hitting a rippling lake.  Formula was amazing and easy to work with.  Photos show 2 coats with a shiny topcoat.




Third polish is Stardust Polish.  This polish surprised me.  I applied Madame De Pompadour and it looked like a light pink and I thought…hmmm, I've seen pinks before, what makes this one so special? When I hit the light - this little stunner glimmered.  I ended up wearing this polish for 2 days (very unnatural for me as a polish addict).  Photos show 2 coats with shiny topcoat.





The last polish is Claire de Lune from Ethereal Lacquers, which is a grey holo polish with iridescent glitters infused in it.  It is very sheer, so photos show 3 coats to get total opacity with shiny top coat..  The mint green studs are from Born Pretty Store.  (Item ID: 12408 option 3).  You can use code DGJ61 to get 10% off, but please be aware that items are shipping from Hong Kong, so depending on where live it may take 2-5 weeks to get products.





Loves: my first Literary Lacquers surpassed expectations and met all the good reviews I had seen on this brand.  All colors were very different and the names were cohesive.  Formulas were easy to work with and application was a breeze.

Wishes: I wouldn't change a thing!  I already ordered April's Indie-Go Box!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)