Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kitty Polish Beach Bum Collection Swatches and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Press Release*
Or should I say Meow?!  Back again with some Kitty Polish and this time her summer collection called Beach Bum.  I previously reviewed 3 Kitty Polishes that were absolutely gorgeous shimmery lacquers and was so impressed.  I was excited to see what the Beach Bum Collection would consist of.  Before I received them, I did a sneak peek on her instagram site (@kitty_polish) and saw amazing things!  A cream, a glitter topper, a shimmery polish, a scattered holo and a jelly were all part of the collection!!  WOW, that is a huge variety!

Let's get to some swatches!

First up is Summer Girl, a bubble gum pink cream.  It's so pretty and reminds me of a pretty pink summer maxi dress.  It is also perfect for nail art and I will be doing nail art with it in the future.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny scented topcoat from Kitty Polish.




Next is Nude Beach.  Nude Beach is a tan scatted holo.  The holo is very subtle and I tried to capture some of it in the light (last of the 3 photos).  This is the perfect work appropriate color for those that need to look the professional part (not me!).  Photos show 2 coats with shiny scented topcoat from Kitty Polish.




The fun glitter topper that goes perfect with Nude Beach is called She Sells Sea Shells.  (Say that 5 times fast!)  It contains white and yellow micro glitter and red bars.  No glitter fishing, plenty of all 3 glitters with each dip of the brush.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny scented topcoat from Kitty Polish.




Sunny Day is a bright yellow jelly.  It is so fun and just looking at it makes me smile (this is why smiley faces are yellow!).  Photos show 2 coats over a nude colored base coat with a shiny scented topcoat from Kitty Polish.




Lastly is my favorite, Hang 10.  Hang 10 is a green blue shimmery polish with flecks of gold in the light that shine through.  The color is reminiscent of the ocean as the waves crash over picking up the sunlight.  (Now I want to go to the beach.)  What I like best about this polish is that it has so much dimension and depth with the colors.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny scented topcoat from Kitty Polish.





Loves:  I love that this collection had a variety of polish: cream, jelly, shimmer, glitter topper and scattered holo.  The fact that each have great formula, means that Chelsey from Kitty Polish is a master of lacquerology!

Wishes:  I can't think of anything I would change in this collection.  Although, I am not normally a fan of bar glitter, the micro bars actually add a fun spicy look to the glitter topper.

Information:
Store: Kitty Polish
Facebook
Instagram: @kitty_polish

FYI:  Any purchases in May (and if you like Kitty Polish Facbeook) are entered into a giveaway to win a polish of choice.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)