Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 28

Greetings and Nailutations!

Another successful week of nail art!  I received some MoYou Plates I ordered, so half of the manis this week are with stamping.  Definitely expect more over the next few weeks as I test them out!

The first mani I used MoYou Kitty Plate 11, which has fun bird, bird houses and cages and kitty images.  I painted on cherry blossoms as well.  What I like about stamping, is that it helps you tell a story on your nails and it's easy to stamp on both hands!


This next mani I used MoYou Bridal Plate 07.  I wanted a subtle gold stamping over Zoya Neve and loved how it turned out.


This next mani was done for Born Pretty Store review and I used Liquid Kandi Beach Ball and Sun Screen for a simple dotticure.  I loved how bright this mani is!


This next mani I used all the colors of Liquid Kandi Summer Collection and made Neon Galaxy nails. Galaxy Nails are fun, and easy to do on both hands.


This next mani I put together to combine themes of polk-a-dots and neon gradient.  I really liked how this one turned out.  I used Liquid Kandi Pink Bikini and Heather's Hues Sunkissed.  They complimented each other very well.


Using another MoYou Plate, I used Catching Fire from Sassy Cats Lacquer and rhinestone placement to give this mani a fun 3D effect.


What would you like to see more of on my blog?
Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)