Sunday, July 27, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 34

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's that time again, time for my favorite 6 manis of the week!  This week was mostly swatching polishes, so I didn't get a chance to do anything too creative with my nails.  But this next week, fun manis are in store, just you wait!!  Of course if you want to see every mani I do, they are uploaded to instagram (@BeginNails).

First mani is a simple swatch with an added touch of owl!  I used Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City (which was part of Llarowe's A Box, Indied) with a matte top coat to give it a soft appearance.  I added an owl charm from Charmingly Simple Nail Art and decided to hold an owl pendant, which I purchased from the Born Pretty Store (use code DGJ61 for 10% off).


Another favorite of this week is Feather Boa from Drip Drop Nail Paint and an accent nail of dots and a bow.  Bow is from Charmingly Simple Nail Art.


Next is a fun zebra pattern with ruffian look using Atop A Ferris Wheel from Elevation Polish (which was part of Llarowe's A Box, Indied).  I also topped the mani off with Gem Glam Top Coat from My Dream Polish.


Pink girly warning!  In this mani I used Essie's Madison Ave-hue, a black polish and some rectangular crystal studs.  These were fun and I got a few compliments at work about them.


The next two manis are from swatching Laquerlicious Vacation To Paradise Collection.  This first one is using a glitter topper called Midnight At The Oasis.  I decided to play off the blue glitters and used We Are Mint To Be and I Cast A Spell On Blue both from Jenna Hipp.


And lastly is Two Tickets To Paradise from the Laquerlicious Vacation To Paradise Collection.  This used two Jenna Hipp colors Refresh Mint and Daft Pink in a simple tape mani.


Which is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)