Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 38

Greetings and Nailutations,

Is the weather cooling down where you are?  (or heating up if you are on the other side of the world from where I am)  I can't wait for fall...here i Arizona the temperature becomes tolerable.  This week I didn't get a chance to do much nail art as I had quite a bit of polish to swatch, but at least half of my favorite manis are art related.

This first mani I used gold caviar beads to play off the gold shimmer found in Farrah from Daily Hues Lacquer.  This time the caviar beads behaved better (less static electricity in my house).


Next mani is the purple-blue (blurple) from Kitty Polish subscription box with the floral glitter she provided.   This polish is called Amazeballs.  I love that she gives you products to do nail art.


Next mani is #TBT from Kitty Polish subscription box and I used the vinyls she provided along with half moon stickers to get this effect on my nails.


The next favorite of the week is Tubular from CBD Lacquer.  I love a fun shimmer over black!


Another favorite (also a blue) is Charming Prince from Sincerely Polish Once Upon A True Love's Kiss.  This color makes my heart skip a beat!


 My last favorite of the week is Doc from Sincerely Polish Once Upon A True Love's Kiss.  The fall colors over navy blue for me is the bees knees!  :)


Nail art should be back next week as I am getting caught up on swatching.  I'm hoping to find some inspiration in a few magazines!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)