Sunday, August 31, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 39

Greetings and Nailutations,

This week I was able to get a lot of nail art completed.  The following are my favorites of the week.

First is a Polish Me Silly duo chrome called Guilty Pleasure.  This polish has colors of purple, orange and red depending on the light shining through.  I used a stamping plate with roses and 2 gold studs to create this look.  It is all topped with a shiny top coat.


Another favorite of the week is this stamping mani.  I painted my nails black, stamped with Princess Collection plate #10 white Blameless by Pure Nail Color and then colored in some of the stars with the Sheer Perfection Collection from Polish Pusher and topped it all off with a shiny top coat.


This next mani uses an oldie by goodie.  I used Gold Harvest from Coated In Polish and a dry brush technique over it with black.  This mani reminds me that fall is getting close.


I used Rare Sunny Day from Amazing Chic Nails as the base of this next mani.  I added hand drawn  palm trees with a black striper


Another mani using an Amazing Chic Nails was a favorite this week, using 10 Downing Street.  I love doing a design under a glitter topper.


And my last favorite is a swatch, of this sparkle inducing polish called Gold On The Ceiling from Philly Loves Lacquer and exclusive to Lacquer Chic Shop.


August is drawing to a close and September will bring us cooler weather!  I am so excited for Fall!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)