Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 41

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week of nail art in the books!  I have quite a few nail art photos stored in my phone so I'm able to release a photo or two a day when I'm on vacation.  I spent 3 days of this last week in Palm Springs, California and it was nice to take some time to re-charge.

Here are my favorite 6 manis of the week (posted to Instagram).

This first mani, I used Amazing Chic Nails School Uniform and a white nail art pen to draw on leopard print.


The next mani, I used Waves N' Sandcastles from Candied Apple Polish and MoYou London stamping plate Princess 14 along with Teal from Polish Pusher to color in the butterflies.


This mani shows Gia as the base and Keely (both from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer) used with Nail Shields from Love, Angeline Polish.


Here is another mani where I used Nail Shields from Love, Angeline and Farrah and Cicely both from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer over black.


Daily Hues Nail Lacquer received a lot of love this week.  This mani is using Farrah, Caitlyn and Ariana in a water marble topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust.


The last mani was using Blameless from Pure Nail Lacquer over black with MoYou London Princess Plate 10.


Which is your favorite?  My two favorites are the butterfly stamping and the star stamping.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)