Tuesday, September 8, 2015

3 Empties: Electic Girls Nail and Hand Fizzies, Clarisonic Deep Pore Daily Cleanser and Gem Glam Top Coat

Greetings and Nailutations,

It's another installment of 3 empties, where I review 3 products I have used up and express my opinion on how well they worked, how they smelled, their packaging and if I'd make a repeat purchase.

The first product is my go to top coat from Dream Polish, Gem Glam Top Coat in the scent of Strawberry Champagne.  This scent was in the January Mani of The Month Box.  Gem Glam Top Coat is also 5-free, so it doesn't contain 5 of the harsh chemicals that can be found in polish.


Smell Test:  smells like soft strawberries, not strong, pleasant and light
Feel Test fast drying
Packaging Test:  it was a mini (regular sizes have perfect wide brushes for easy application)
Buy Again:  Of course!  I have a drawer dedicated to Gem Glam Top Coat scents!


The next product I used up was from Eclectic Girls Nail and Hand Fizzy.  I received this Fizzy in a Mani of The Month Box in July.  I believe it was supposed to be in the shape of a star, but when I received mine, it was crumbled.  (But really the shape doesn't matter much to me since the product behaves the same.)


Smell Test:  smelled nice and soothing
Feel or Look Test:  Dissolved quickly, and left my cuticles, nails, hands moisturized, but covered in glitter.
Packaging: It came in an easy to use plastic baggy
Buy Again:  This was my first official mani-soak type product.  I did enjoy it, however I would have to skip on any products that go in water that have glitter in them.  Glitter isn't environmentally friendly to put down the drain.  I'd like to see brands use environmentally friendly products (and if it is environmentally friendly, stating as such).


The last product was a facial cleanser that I bought when my husband gifted me a Clarisonic.  It is Clarisonic Deep Pore Daily Cleanser.  This cleanser worked well but was a little on the harsher side, so I ended up buying a softer brush, because the hard brush with this cleanser combination was too rough on my skin.


Smell Test:  clean, crisp scent, one of my favorite scents for a facial cleanser.  
Feel or Look Test:  I LOVE this facial cleanser.  I am currently trying another, but may go back to this baby.
Packaging: it comes in a 6 fl Oz squeeze tube, easy to flip top.
Buy Again: Yes, unless what I am trying now beats out this cleanser.

Have you tried any of these products?  What are your thoughts?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)