Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Digit-al Dozen: 5 Days, 5 Continents Australian Aboriginal Artwork

Greetings and Nailutations,

I am continuing with my 5 Continent tour re-creating artwork onto my tiny canvases.  Today I am inspired by artwork from Australia.  I saw a lot amazing images created with dots and I was drawn to the sea life - turtle.


Now let's get to the details.

Products used:
Painted Polish - Deux
Simply Spoiled Nail Art Pen
Glisten and Girl - HK Girl Top Coat

I started with a base of Deux and topped with HK Girl.  Once it was dry, I went in with the nail art pens making texurized dots.  That was it!





I hope you love the turtle nail art as much as I do.  What is your favorite sea creature and why?


Be sure to check out the other manis below!

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails



24 comments:

  1. I LOVE sea turtles, and this is a great way to create it on your nails! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! :) I really had fun this week with this theme!

      Delete
  2. color selection for this mani is awesome. Gorgeous nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I can definitely see the inspiration behind this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Sea turtle SOO much! They are so neat and this mani is so neat! Love your dots this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm sure you see them being near the ocean. I'm jealous!

      Delete
  5. You have been killing it lately!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! This was one of my favorite themes! :)

      Delete
  6. Stunning! I love everything about this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your little turtle! I can barely get dots evenly dispersed. I don't know how you manage to create a whole animal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you left the dots bumpy! It adds such a fun texture dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful, lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww the little turtle looks so good!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dots!!! I love the turtle done in dots!!! Such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)